There are two ways to scale images in word processing/page layout applications such as Word, WordPerfect, ClarisWorks, PageMaker, Xpress, or Microsoft Photo Editor. Most allow you to use both methods:
- Click on the image; little "handles" should appear around its perimeter.
- Click on one of the handles and drag to change the image's size.
- To constrain proportions (change the size without distorting the width or height), click on one of the image's corners.
- To change the height only, click the middle handle on the top or bottom of the image.
- To change the width only, click the middle handle on the left or right of the image.
- Click on the image.
- Choose Scale, Resize, or some other similar item from the menu. (If you can't find it, check your application's help documentation.)
- Select a percentage. (If you set image size to 25%, the image will be reduced to one-fourth its original size. If you set it to 200%, it will be twice as big.)
Web Site Terms
Clipart.com for Schools
© 2016 Clipart.com, a division of Vital Imagery Ltd..
Also visit: iPHOTOS.com |