- Click the Cart link (upper navigation bar).
- Scroll down to make sure the items in your cart are the ones you wish to download.
- To the right of any item you do NOT wish to download, click Remove item.
- Scroll back up and click Download Your Cart.
Your Stuffit or Zip utility may automatically download and process the "clipart.*" file for you. If it does not, proceed to step #5
- Click Save File or Save it to disk in the pop-up window that appears.
- Choose a file location in the "Save As" window that appears and click Save.
TIP: Saving your file to the desktop makes it easier to find later.
Once you have downloaded your shopping cart, you may need to extract its contents. See How do I extract shopping cart files? for further instructions.
Web Site Terms
Clipart.com for Schools
© 2017 Clipart.com, a division of Vital Imagery Ltd..
Also visit: iPHOTOS.com |