Below are general instructions; for the specific procedure, see your software's help documentation.
- Open your JPEG, GIF, or PSD in an image editor such as Photoshop, PHOTO-PAINT, or Image Composer.
- If you are enlarging a GIF, maximize the number of colors in the image's palette:
- Black and white GIFs should be converted to grayscale (256 gray levels).
- Color GIFs should be converted to RGB (24-bit color) or CMYK (32-bit color, or "true color").
- Go to your application's Scale or Image Size menu item and scale your image to the desired size.
Web Site Terms
Clipart.com for Schools
© 2016 Clipart.com, a division of Vital Imagery Ltd..
Also visit: iPHOTOS.com |