- Select the image media type you wish to search for (i.e. Clipart, Photos, Illustrations, etc.).
NOTE: Fonts and Sounds are not searchable by keyword.
- Enter keyword(s) into the keywords search field.
- To find an exact phrase, enclose it in double quotes. (Examples: "Statue of Liberty", "Brooklyn Bridge".)
- Select Match all or Match Any from the pull-down menu. (Example: Using the keywords cats dogs with Match Any selected will return images with cats OR dogs. Selecting Match All will only return images with cats AND dogs.)
NOTE: Match All/Any only applies when using more than one keyword.
- Enter any keywords you'd like to filter out of your search into the not these words field. (Example: Enter cats in the keyword field and dog in the not these words field to find images with cats and NO dogs.)
- Click the Search button.
To learn how to make your keyword searches more effective, see I found too many items -- how can I refine my search? and I didn't find enough images/fonts!
Web Site Terms
Clipart.com for Schools
© 2016 Clipart.com, a division of Vital Imagery Ltd..
Also visit: iPHOTOS.com |