Try one of the options below:
Download the ClipArt.com image in a format your image editor will support
- Consult your software's help documentation to find out which formats your image editor will accept.
- Find the image again on ClipArt.com's site. (See I downloaded an item on ClipArt.com's site, and now I need to find it again to quickly relocate it.)
- If the item is available in a format your image editor supports, download that version and open it in your image editor.
Open your PSD in a different application
- Try another image editor.
- You might have more luck with Adobe software.
- Consult the new image editor's help documentation to see which formats it will accept.
- If the new image editor supports PSD, consult its help documentation to learn how to open the image.
- If you don't have any programs that support PSD, follow one of the links below to download one.
NOTE: Please support shareware developers by sending in the requested amounts if you like their programs.
Web Site Terms
Clipart.com for Schools
© 2015 Clipart.com, a division of Vital Imagery Ltd..
Also visit: iPHOTOS.com |